mercoledì 21 marzo 2012

Do you like my products?

Do you like my products?
If you want you can contact me through the ecommerce www.isognidibarbara.it using the "contact".

Without spending, you can subscribe and buy using promotions that are regularly made​​.

Currently there Promoting Cosplay on all products up to 20%.

You're not Italian? No problem!
You sign up and buy what you like. Depending on the country will be added shipping charges will be communicated separately. Then will I pay (product + shipping). If you are not Italian you can buy with paypall. The production of the product will occur only after payment. Before long, hand-made products coming very soon.

For more information visit: www.isognidibarbara.it;
or
write me email: info@isognidibarbara.it

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento